One of our New Year’s Resolutions was to get to know our regulars even more, and we thought you should, too. We sat down with our loyal friends to learn more about their beer RESOLUT(E)ions in 2018.
Here’s what we asked them:
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- If you could only drink one style beer for the rest of the year, what would it be?
- If you were our head brewer for a day, what would be at the top of your to-brew list, and why?
- Craft beer is about community – what is your (second) favorite brewery?
And here’s what they had to say:
- I am an active runner and traveler that enjoys medium- to full-strength beers.
- Wee Heavy.
- Bourbon barrel-aged something.
- New Terrain in Golden; it’s great for after a trail run with friends.
- I followed Jamie over from Elk Mountain. RESOLUTE is my new home away from home. They make great beer, but Jamie, Matt and Logan keep me coming back.
- Double IPA all the way!
- Some sort of sour IPA – all the rage right now.
- I really don’t visit any other breweries on a regular basis, but I like Lone Tree if I had to choose.
- I work just around the corner. It’s been great having a nice microbrewery nearby. I love to try new stuff all the time.
- Citrusy wheat beers.
- I’d love to try making a Strawberry Wheat. I had one before at GABF made by a hobbyist that was great.
- Breckenridge Brewing.
- I work nearby and usually stop by on the way home. I love the atmosphere of RESOLUTEp; it’s definitely a family. I love the variety and not just the IPAs.
- Wheat or Saison style with some fruit or exotic flavors.
- Pomegranate & Acai Wheat.
- Grist Brewing.
- I am a good friend of Nico’s. Playing the drums is my biggest passion and when I’m not doing that you can find me working at Costco slaying the bakery. I’m also and amateur finger boarder. I love your beer.
- IPAs all day.
- Anything with coffee, because it’s delicious.
- Tough to say! I also visit Lone Tree often because it’s close. I really love OMF and Epic too though. Honestly, all breweries are great (well, sometimes).
- I’m a blonde, Scottish, beer drinking girl who loves to enjoy a good time with friends and beer.
- Milk Stout. I love Milk Stouts!
- Dry Dock. Always something good to drink.
- I love craft beer and like dark beers.
- Stout or a Brown.
- 105 West Brewing.
- Profession: Millionaire Astronaut Cowboy. Oh, and a semi-pro homebrewer.
- Wee Heavy.
- It’s good all year around and best served by the liter.
- Oskar Blues. Their “in your face” style is what got me into beer, and their taproom is a great place to be on a sunny day.
- I have a wife and two kids that love to hang out at the brewery and play in the grass. We like to bike, ski and just be outside.
- Westuletern 12 Clone / Belgian quad.
- Living the Dream.
- “Leave the gun, take the cannoli” sums me up!
- Oatmeal Stout.
- A clone recipe for Tropic-King because it’s amazing.
- Great Divide.
Thanks to all our RESOLUTE regulars for weighing in. We’re looking forward to seeing you brew-thusiasts in the taproom again soon!